SFO (School Family Organization)
Our parents are an essential part of our community! The purpose of our School and Family Organization (SFO) is for parents to support the quality Catholic education received at St. Mary School by collaborating with the administration and staff to ensure the academic, spiritual and emotional well being of the children.
- Meets 3-4 times/year to discuss school activities, academic progress, fundraising efforts and to provide parental education
- Coordinates volunteers and committee chairs for events
- Manages the fundraising opportunities for the school
- Provides leadership at school activities and events
- Promotes the school and Catholic education
- Supports the administration and pastor in building projects